Modus Test is a fast growing start-up in the Automated Test Equipment market. We are seeking a bright and motivated team member to work in our Richarson Texas facility building our state of the art products.
About This Position
Bring your technical skills and experience to a fast moving and dynamic environment where your contributions will be recognized and rewarded.
You will be in charge of the assembly, programing and testing of our tester and cycling products.
This role works closely with our design team to drive manufacturing and technical improvements into the products.
Candidate needs to be capable of the following:
- Troubleshoot to the component level electronic circuits and systems
- Mechanical skills to assemble/disassemble complex mechanical systems from scratch
- Soldering and solder rework
- Must be computer literate (PC, Office, coding/scripting experience is a plus)
Travel is not expected but may be requested on a case by case basis based upon candidate availability.
Pay is salary based and commensurate with experience.
About Modus Test
Modus Test produces parametric test solutions used in a variety of semiconductor test applications including hardware characterization and verification.
Based in Richardson, Texas, Modus Test is proud to both develop and manufacture our test equipment in the U.S.A..
By partnering with Transcend Technologies, Modus Test has a global presence and supports customers in all the development centers and high volume manufacturing sites around the world.
- PCB CAD Design/Librarian to support Electrical Engineering
- 5 years + experience utilizing Cadence CIS Software
- Significant use of Altium Designer is a plus
- Creative, open-minded self starter is a must
- Create, review and maintain schematic symbols
- Create, review and maintain PCB footprints using IPC standards
- Maintain existing library using MS Access
- Must be computer literate (PC, Office, coding/scripting experience is a plus )